My name is Kevin Hoeffner and I live in (Auto-Insert Potential Victim’s City Here) with my wife and two great kids. When I lost my job last year I spent almost a year trying to find a real, legitimate way to work at home. Instead, I kept getting scammed over and over and over and over and over and over and over (and over). In March I finally found the only legitimate, scam-free way to work from home. I signed up and made Ten Million Dollars my first week! Needless to say both my wife and I were in total shock. Three weeks later I was making $42,893,622.51 or more EVERY SINGLE WEEK. We were totally blown away, this was more money than I made doing paid surveys!
Here are the basics of what I do. Google pays me between 5 Million Dollars to 53 Million Dollars for every web site link that I post. No one needs to buy anything from me or Google in order to get paid. I just post a link and sit back and wait for my million dollar checks to come in.
I’ve even figured out how to pay desperate workers in economically troubled countries to post the links for as little as 15 cents a piece. Just think, you don’t even have to do the work yourself!
In case you don’t GET the power of this, here’s a little math lesson for you:
Extrapolating that to 52 weeks we are talking some serious money just from posting ONE link a week on Google!
53 Million Dollars – 15 Cents = $42,999,999.85!
53 Million Dollars times 52 = two billion seven hundred fifty-six million dollars in ONE year
Even if you subtract the cost of labor (15 cents per link times 52 links per year = 7.8 U.S. Dollars) you still end up with the extraordinary return of $2,755,999,992.20 working less than one hour per year! (You still have to hire and pay the link-posters).
I bet you wish you had stayed married to me now don’t you Audrey? Well just so you know Mary Steadman and I are doing just fine now and I even changed my name to Kevin Hoeffer to Kevin Hoeffner to free myself from the horrible echoing taunts of your anti-link-posting sarcastic remarks. Ugh. I’m SO glad those days are over.
Anyhow, back to my story…
No one needs to buy anything from me or Google in order to get paid. Hmm. Wait, I already said that.
Here’s a REAL unaltered screenshot from just ONE of my Google accounts showing how I made over 10 Billion Dollars working less than ONE hour a year:
I tend to work from home, but some days I get out and work from a coffee shop or even while standing out in the middle of the highway (I love taking risks!). Its really hard to call it work… I work about 1 to 2 seconds per WEEK on average. When I’m not “working” I get to spend time with my kids and wife doing all the things we always wanted to do…or I guess I should say all the things THEY wanted to do…I have never been so bored in all my life doing the nonsense they call “fun”. And do we ever do what I want to do? No we don’t. Maybe I should make THEM post a link or two so they know what it’s like to live in MY world.
I hated my last job (posting links on Bing), I was stuck in an office, somehow caught up in office drama, or worrying whether next week would be my last. My wife is a teacher so the kids would hit the casinos with Grandma or try to sneak into various daycares without paying and pretend they were “new” there. I read some articles about people making money online, but they talked about having to work crazy hours like 2 or 3 hours a week…forget that! All the programs I found by searching for “work at home” were total scams. I signed up, did all the steps, but never made any money. Right as I was about to give up all together, I found a winner!
This was the only real way to make money from home.
I signed up and it was really easy… I’m telling you anyone who can tie their shoes can make ridiculous amounts of money with Google. It actually surprises me that people spend as much time online as they do NOT making money! What a bunch of stinking morons! I don’t even make eye contact with people who aren’t making money with Google anymore.
So check it out…After just 3 months I was making over 5 million dollars a week and I’m working 10 seconds a week at most (yeh, I know that’s a crazy workload, but I was doing things really stupidly when I started).
My Biggest Google Check So Far – $8,214,916.22.
Please watch out for people using my check on other websites.
So you know, after buying all those “work at home” systems I was extremely skeptical of trying another system. Lets be real, I was scammed so many times I almost changed my name to “Mark”. Even after Audrey kept yelling at me to “never waste money on another get rich quick scheme” I took a chance on the Google Super-Easy Fast Income Quick Cash Kit. And once I got my first check I realized – Audrey’s yelling is really kind of annoying.
Reasons I decided to Make Money with Google:
- Its easy. All you have to do is post links or pay someone else to post them for you!
- Free time to hang out at the Casinos with Grandma
- Hilarious jokes. Google sends me funny jokes by SMS every time someone clicks on one of my links – ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!
- Spending money – I have so much money that sometimes I just set in on fire and smoke it.
Why this beats everything else:
- I didn’t need any money to start.
- Not MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) where you sell stuff to friends and they sell to their friends (who does this?)
- Easy to start, I got started fast.
- No learning curve. You don’t have to read anything or learn anything at all
- You can get started right away, as soon as you get all the various Google Home Biz Cash Kits I tell you to sign up for.
Why are you telling everyone this secret?
Its simple. Even though I’ve provided all this information about my experience, 99.9% of people reading this won’t do anything to better themselves. I created this blog for people that actually want to make money online or want to have enough money that they could set it on fire and smoke it for hours.
This is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a get so ridiculously stinking rich that you can smoke your own money scheme!
**UPDATE July 31, 2009**: When I signed up for these kits I paid $9,423.32 for them but I just found out they are offering all the kits for free – you just have to cover the various $1.95, $2.95, $3.88, etc. shipping charges. I’m not sure when the promotion ends, so you better hurry up and get all the kits listed on this site right now…Thank you Debra for letting me know.
Here are the various kits you will need in order to become a successful Google link-poster like me (it’s important that you get all of them):
- Google Cash Kit (just pay $1.95 for shipping)
- Google Home Business Kit (just pay $2.99 for shipping)
- Easy Google Profits (just pay $1 for shipping)
- Make Fast Cash With Google (just pay $3.88 for shipping)
- Google Income Explosion (just pay $2.28 for shipping)
- Easy Google Home Income (just pay $3.22 for shipping)
- Make Money With Google Cash Kit (just pay $1.95 for shipping)
- Google Money Revolution (just pay $1.95 for shipping)
- Google Income Mastermind (just pay 99 cents for shipping)
- Google Riches (just pay $1.97 for shipping)
- Google Profit Kit (just pay $1.97 for shipping)
- Google Profits (just pay $2.95 for shipping)
- Google Money Millionaire (just pay $1.00 for shipping)
- Google Web Fortune Profits (just pay $3.95 for shipping)
- Google Profit Gateway Money Tree (just pay $3.88 for shipping)
- Google Riches from Home (just pay $2.00 for shipping)
- Earn Fast Cash With Google (just pay $1.99 for shipping)
- Google Easy Profit House (just pay $1.95 for shipping)
- Google Monthly Riches (free trial)
- Google Internet JackPot Riches (just pay $2 for shipping)
- Google Profit Money Kit (just pay $1.22 for shipping)
Again, it is important that you get all 21 kits in order for you to be successful like me. Of course, why wouldn’t you get them all? They’re free!